- Social Groups Community Guidelines
The Able Social Groups are a dedicated place for people to share their experiences, gain knowledge, find inspiration and develop encouraging friendships during their health and fitness journey. Many people believe the key to reaching their fitness goals lies in having support and advice along the way, and we agree!
We encourage users to post content that is helpful throughout a health and fitness journey. We ask that you be respectful and supportive of one another as we each strive to reach our goals and become happier and healthier!
- Always be polite and respectful towards others
- Profanity is discouraged and will be moderated
- No bullying/harassment or malicious comments
- Don’t post anything illegal, offensive or NSFW (e.g. inappropriate photos, illegal supplements, etc)
- Don’t post pro-anorexia/suicide/self-harm related content
- Don’t post links to other sites that violate the Forum and Social Groups rules
- Spam, commercial advertising and self-promotion will not be tolerated
- Use your discretion when posting personal information about yourself– do not post anything that you wouldn’t be happy sharing publicly online; this is not a private Forum and Social Groups and this information can be accessed by anyone at any time – see the section ‘Sharing information in the ABLE Forum and Social Groups’ below for further details
- We encourage healthy conversation and constructive debates but discourage arguments or content that is inflammatory
If you find a post that you feel violates these guidelines, please flag it by using the ‘report’ feature next to the comment.
Sharing information in the ABLE Forum and Social Groups
The Forum and Social Groups is a public Forum and Social Groups, which means that anything you post is public information (including your username) and can be seen by anyone online, whether or not they are a part of our community.
Always remember that when you share content in the Forum and Social Groups, other people can screenshot or reshare that content. As the Forum and Social Groups is public, information posted in the Forum and Social Groups may be searchable via third party internet search engines (such as Google), websites and apps.
- If you do choose to share information which can be linked to you, be careful about what you post.
- We recommend that you do not post sensitive personal information that can be linked back to you or anybody else. Remember to use your discretion when posting in a public Forum and Social Groups.
- Do not share personal information about other people or content that you do not have the right to share in the Forum and Social Groups.
- We have no responsibility over the information that you choose to post in the Forum and Social Groups.
- Remember that if you choose to use your real name for your Forum and Social Groups username, then your posts can be linked back to you personally.
- If you choose to link your Instagram name to your Forum and Social Groups account, then it will be possible for people to find your Instagram page via the Forum and Social Groups and link your Forum and Social Groups posts back to you personally.